KIND PEOPLE ARE MY KINDA PEOPLE!
Please fill out our volunteer form. Volunteers are kindly welcome at Keys to Kindness!
· Keys to Kindness non-profit, is excited to offer a Summer Internship for Middle School and High School Students during the summer. Space for this opportunity is limited, we take this seriously. We want to help our youth learn different skills, trades, a work ethic, and have kind fun!
· Summer Internship Requirements are:
· Must work a schedule. Monday-Friday- choose 3 days of the week for, 4 hours.
· Middle School or High School Students
· Complete the Internship Packet. This will be given at the time of selection.
· Clock in and out.
· Volunteer at one of the Kind Camps. Week of June 4th or July 9th , 2018.
· Purchase a Keys to Kindness T-shirt and wear it when volunteering.
· We are excited to provide this opportunity for our youth!
· Interns will be given a Letter of Recommendation and certificate at the end of the summer if requirements are met. Hours volunteered under the internship will count towards community service hours.
· You will be contacted if you have been selected for the internship.
Community Service Hours
· We will also be offering community service hours. Those can be served Monday – Friday form 11am -6pm. No set schedule must be met.
· To volunteer please complete the volunteer form online or call 813-749-0789.
www.keystokindness.org Facebook Keys to Kindness 8738 North Mobley Rd
Keys to Kindness, Gifts & Gatherings Boutique
Our Kind Shop provides a place to come participate in kind crafts, make your own gift, buy a gift, host a small gathering, or volunteer! Volunteers of almost any age, are always needed to help with these activities. We provide students with opportunities to earn Community Service Hours.
Youth & School Opportunities
Keys to Kindness offers a variety of events and activities for the youth to get involved within our community. Students are given the opportunity to earn community service hours with our Be Kind Events, Community Partner Events, or at K2K Gifts & Gatherings Boutique. We provide a platform for students to have a hands on experience in giving back.
Keys to Kindness hosts and participates in community events throughout the year. This allows us to kindly give back to our community as well as give an opportunity to provide other service orientated groups and volunteers to be able to partner with us and connect for a kind cause.